Chain Letter Health Serivces
Want Effective Medical Treatments Quickly and Inexpensively?
No calls to your doctor or office visits required.
Before you become skeptical or think this is another one of those magic bullet promises please read this in entirety.
This is not a commercial promotion. It is not a ploy to get you to purchase the latest sea scum treatment, a new extra strength magnetic defunculator, or a recruitment to have margaritas at a south of the boarder dispensary. It is not an effort to convince you to personally subsidize the impoverished pharmaceutical industry, or a solicitation for the HMO Harry and Louise established when they realized the Republicans knew where the money is.
Its implementation has never been considered for integration into a national health care system. It could offer medical care at significantly reduced cost to consumers while eliminating the insurance industry from its self imposed pivotal role in your life. It would greatly facilitate getting the government and doctors out of the health care business.
This system is not sanctioned by the American Medical Association, the American Hospital Association, the Pharmaceutical Association of America, the American Association of Insurance Underwriters, or the Public Health Department. Need I say more?
Now that you know what it isn't let me tell you what it did for me and can do for you.
I had grown very frustrated at the lengthy time it took to see physicians and reading all the dog-eared magazines in the waiting rooms. I made endless trips to the pharmacy only to be told that my prescriptions were not ready, and danced with the insurance company way too often. For all that the health care system had to offer, I had spent an inordinate amount of time, energy and money without getting any healthier. Then a letter came introducing me to Chain Health Services (CHS). I too was skeptical, but desperation drove me to giving it a try. That was a month ago. Now I received all my medications and medical supplies delivered to my door at no cost. As an additional benefit I've met a lot of wonderful people and gotten a lot of treatment advice. Now I want to share these benefits with others.Instructions:
1. Go to your medical cabinet and get out 5 prescriptions, medical supplies, or health related pieces of paraphernalia you are no longer use. Send one item to each person on the enclosed list. Also enclose a friendly note and offer related advice. In this way you are offering a medical service. Chain Health Services is a "service," so you need not worry about Title 18,h sections 1302 NS 1341 of the Postal Lottery Laws that regulate the use of postal services for chain letters.
2. Eliminate the top name on the list (number 1). Move all the names up one and add your name and address to the bottom of the list (number 5).
3. With your name added, send the list and these instructions to 15 people. You are now in the Chain Health Services mail order business.
4. Within a few weeks you will receive all the prescriptions, medical supplies, and health related pieces of paraphernalia you could possible need. Retain a copy of these instructions in case you need any more in the future.
5. Keep a list of all those who send you items. Such a list can be a valuable resource and you can actually sell the names to brokers for extra profits.
Retain a copy of every letter you send or receive. They will be proof that you are providing a service in case the IRS, Post Office, or other government approach you. Odds are they won't though since they will be so pleased that you are contributing to this revolutionary approach to health care for all.Remember:
Chain Health Services can only succeed if you participate. Feel proud that you have been able to do more for advancing health care services than the 103rd and 104th Congress was able to. Please do your part now to become a member of this growing movement. Help return health care to the consumers.
1. Laura Inklesdorf
Tucson, Az 86024
2. Jeff Brooks
Seattle, WA 76486
3. Ellen Dickson
Witchita, KS 61720
4. Donna Finch
Richmond, VA 21808
5. Andrew Bates
Duluth, MS 49123
The following testimonials are from satisfied participants in the Chain Health Services system.
Dear Chain Health Services participants,
To whom it may concern,
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
[ Table of Contents | Action Page: how can I help? ]